Friday, January 8, 2010

Keeping Track of 2010

As anyone who has known me for any amount of time, knows, I am not an extremely organized person. Actually you might consider me to be extremely disorganized, but I very badly want to be organized. I've been working towards it the more kids I have and I'm proud to say that I'm quite a bit more organized than I was when I was a teenager, ha!

This week, the first week of a new year, has found me a bit less organized than usual because I have nothing to keep track of what is happening for 3 kids, my husband and myself. I went to an appointment a whole day late, thinking I was on the right day, because I calculated in my head from my 2009 calendar what day I was supposed to go! (Another thing that most people who know me, are aware of, is that I am terrible at calculating things in my head!)

So today I again set out to use what I had to make what I need. I have a ton of paper craft supplies that my avid scrapbooking mother has given me over the years. Something that I have learned is that it takes an organized person to really do any scrapbooking, and we have already established that my mother did not pass me the organization gene. I grabbed some large, stiff pieces of paper, pens of varieties of colors, stickers and a ruler and came up with my own calendar. I even went on line to look at a 2010 calendar to make sure I got the dates right. I only had time to get January and Febuary done, but it will work for now, and I will at least have the day and date of events to come right, it's up to me to figure out what day it actually is!


I even hung it up where I will be sure to notice it!





No comments:

Post a Comment