Friday, January 8, 2010

Today...20 Weeks and Counting

Am I really already halfway through this pregnancy? I can't believe how fast time flies. I have had a hard time adjusting to the idea of having another baby so soon after Freya, but as time goes by I am getting more and more excited and feeling more and more prepared. I am actually feeling more organized than I have since Liam was born. Despite Liam's sensory processing issues and Freya's increasing independence coupled with her physical fragility, I am feeling ready for this new little spirit to take her place in our family. I do really feel that our family will be complete after this one is born. It's an exciting thought to realize that soon everyone will be here and we can move to the next stage in our family's development!

No comments:

Post a Comment